Executives make smarter decisions with data.
Data that comes even a few days late can be outdated and unusable. With real-time data analysis and visual dashboards, you can make real-time decisions that drive your revenue forward. Identify your highest priorities with intelligence and data visualization tools built around your business.
Answer Tough Questions
Dashboards Built For Sales Executives
- Executive Summary
- Open Pipe
- Executive Pipeline
- Sales Revenue
- Sales Cycle Length
- Historical Analysis
- How do we look against our target?
- Are we winning more opps than we are losing?
- Where do we stand against our forecasted revenue?
- What percentage is coming from new business vs existing?
- How does the pipeline look by stage?
- What is the average pipeline this quarter?
- What is the pipeline by products?
- Is our pipeline healthy?
- How much revenue have we generated?
- What was generated this quarter?
- Where did our generated pipeline come from?
- How much of our pipeline is stuck in the final stage?
- What is our revenue generated this year?
- What side of the business contributed the most?
- Do we have enough open opportunities to hit quota?
- Have we created enough leads to have a healthy pipeline?
- Wins & Losses
- Lost Opportunities By Industry
- Top 10 Won Opportunities
- Lost Opps By Sales Rep
- What is the average amount of time to close an opportunity?
- What is the average sales cycle length?
- How many opportunities do we have in each stage of our funnel?
- What is the average time spent in each stage?
- How do our opportunities compare to previous years?
- Have our sales reps won more opps than last year?
- Which products have performed the best over time?
- Is our pipeline growing or shrinking?