The best Leaders are data-driven.
Get live sales data, gap and risk analysis, trends, and visibility into new/top opportunities. As a sales leader, it is imperative to understand who your best performing reps are and who is struggling to keep up. Similarly, get real-time information about the progress of deals through the funnel. This way, you can intervene timely and make it a win-win for all.
Answer Tough Questions
Dashboards Built For Sales Leaders
- Sales KPI
- Sales Pipeline Analysis
- Sales Opportunities
- Team Performance
- Sales Cycle Length
- Lead Analysis
- Sales Activity Comparison
- Are our Won Opportunities trending in the right direction?
- Which Sales Rep has been the most successful?
- Are we winning deals selling a specific product over another?
- Is there more success within certain industries?
- What is our current sales funnel?
- What is our actual vs. forecast pipeline?
- Pipeline By Sales Reps?
- Pipeline current activities of opportunities?
- Wins & Losses
- Lost Opportunities By Industry
- Top 10 Won Opportunities
- Lost Opps By Sales Rep
- How many open opportunities do we have?
- What is our win rate?
- Is a specific lead source contributing to opportunity generation?
- How much forecasted revenue is sitting within each stage of our sales funnel?
- How many won opportunities has our team generated this year?
- What is the win rate for each of my sales reps?
- What is the average time to close a deal?
- What is the revenue impact of the lost opportunities?
- What is the average amount of time to close an opportunity?
- What is the average sales cycle length?
- How many opportunities do we have in each stage of our funnel?
- What is the average time spent in each stage?
- How many new leads do we have and are we converting them?
- Where are our leads coming from?
- How long are leads sitting before being touched by a sales rep?
- What is the lead movement by stages?
- How do the activities look by sales rep?
- What are the activities by each stage?
- Which activities have we done the most of?
- Are we spending more time on specific industries or countries?